Monday, October 3, 2011

Scottsdale Drive-in Facebook Survey! Would You Attend a 'Pop-Up' Event? I Would!

Please take a moment and respond to the Scottsdale Six Drive-In Facebook Survey. I was really excited to see new Facebook activity from our beloved drive-in!


The survey says...."if a pop-up drive-in event was held in the East Valley, would you attend?"


I think this is some very exciting news! What an innovative , inspirational idea! I can see pop-up events doing very well and growing into something really great as well as being trend setting!


Imagine the possibilities! Movies mean many things, one of them is snacks and novelties. I am guessing there will be some good opportunities involved!


My vote, of course, was yes! I think its a fun idea and our family would certainly attend a pop-up event from Scottsdale Six!


I support this pop-up idea, what say you? 


Scottsdale Drive-In Facebook Page Survey







No comments:

Post a Comment