Sunday, September 25, 2011

I won something! Yay!

Get Shirt




So I checked out Arizona Pest Control's website. They were offering a free game. Find the Roach and Squash it to win a free t-shirt.


I was poking around at Arizona Pest Control, multitasking, chatting with my hubby, TV on in the background - not expecting anything, nearly wondering if I read the game info incorrectly;  and Wham! There it was!


A big and I do mean BIG bug scrambled on my monitor! 


It scared the heck out of me! Much so that I missed squashing it while I was chasing it around my screen!


I figured I lost my chance at a prize. I clicked on another tab , to read some pest info,  and there the bugger was again!


This time, I squashed it good! And you guessed it, I won a free t-shirt! Yay!


I never win anything - can't you tell?


The Squash the Roach is a good , creepy , fun game for Halloween time, too!


Let me know if you win a T!


P.S. I just noticed Arizona Pest offers a free in home eval and has a coupon posted. $50 off an annual contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment