Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is a Good Month - Time for a Contest!

October is my favorite month!  It's the "kick off" to all the years upcoming fun.


Not only is it my birthday, it's Autumn & Halloween - simply put, it's my favorite time of year! October is the month that starts our yearly festivities. 


I have already been blessed with a few gifts this month (and it's only a day in).  


My adoring (okay,  sometimes reluctant but loving) husband gave me a new digital camera! He totally saved me with this camera, too! I was floundering and flustered -debating between upgrading to a more modern phone with a camera or if I should repair the digital camera that I have - or better yet, just replace it! 


Receiving a camera , as a gift , certainly removed my stress and indecision - at least, for now! TY husband!


Also, remember the post I made about being really excited to win something? 


I won a T-Shirt from Arizona Pest Control


I know, on the surface, it's like Whoop...So you won something - now get over it! but beyond my initial exuberance, it is not just about the win,  It is because I actually RECEIVED the item that I won! 


I have entered several contests and give-aways and even won a couple in my day. However, I have not always received the item that I was said to have won. 


Now that can be heartbreaking to a silly girl like me - and it was! 


I recently won a Road Trip contest prize. When I logged in to confirm at the link the company sent me, the message said I had won the "Cooler Package".  A cooler,  chock full of fun items. How exciting! The cooler has yet to arrive and the contest is long over.


Not only did I win and receive the T-shirt I won, immediately - I may add it arrived w/in 48hrs. , AZPest has been a really fun Twitter friend!  


AZPest is a great sport about us followers having fun with our #AZPestSwag (the affectionate Twitter hash tag for the T-shirts we have won from Arizona Pest Control.) The same for Happus_Phoenix!  Happus is a great resource and a friendly sport. 


You certainly won't be disappointed by either of my Tweet friends.


I am going to mix my love and appreciation for my new friends, local companies & gifts and then share it with all of you!


The way I see it, there is no better way than to pay my small blessings and appreciation forward & what funner way (and time) to host my very first blog give-away contest?!?! 


That's right, a contest!


I know, I am excited, too!


The Prize will have a minimum value of $25.00, perhaps more if I can scare up some deals. As soon as the prize is agreed upon by those helping me to sponsor (gotta love my family and friends!) the give-away, I will post! 

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment