Friday, September 16, 2011

Preview: Hidden hideaway on AZ Highways

Preview: Hidden hideaway on AZ Highways: "A couple of seasons ago, we were up in Strawberry doing a story on the Fossil Creek Creamery where they make the most delectable goat cheese I have ever tasted.

While I was trying my hand, or hands, at goat milking, the owner told me about a super secret, exclusive resort where he had just delivered his tasty wares.

What intrigued me is that he said it was so hidden that they actually met him outside the grounds, which were so vast that he never even got to see the resort.

I did a little research and discovered this getaway of all getaways was a place called Amangiri that is five miles from Paige, Ariz. on the border of Arizona and Utah.

So on our next Arizona Highways Television adventure to Lake Powell, we decided to check out this hidden hideaway."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment