Monday, September 12, 2011

Mesa Republic - Small Paper with Big Content! What is your Favorite Arizona Spot for Coffee?

The Mesa Republic is a small news paper from Azcentral.com.

The Mesa Republic is given out freely at many locations in the East Valley.  I picked my copy up during a late night visit to an East Valley Waffle House and I am glad I did! Not only was I out for a late night cup of coffee, I was able to read about Arizona's newest java mecca!

Aside from some popular local news coverage the Mesa Republic shares upcoming events and new happenings around town and not to mention, plenty of local coupons are included! Also, the paper includes a Top Dining Picks section if you are looking to try something new and tasty.

The best part of my read was learning that the Mesa Republic had a weekly feature highlighting the java joint boon in downtown Mesa. Apparently, coffee is a big boon in the downtown area.  The article featured the Sugar Shack @ 12 N. Center St. , Gotham City Comics and Coffee @ 46 W. Main St., Lo-Fi coffee @ 105 W. Main St., Vinyl Rush Cafe' @ 40 N. MacDonald and Inside the Bungalow @ 48 N. Robson.

I have been to Inside the Bungalow over the years, through more than one owner, and I always enjoy my visit there but I am looking forward to trying out some of the others next time I am in the East Valley.  Coffee Rush is an all time family  favorite. Coffee Rush,  not only has some darn good drinks ,  also provides some of the friendliest service in town! I do enjoy Starbucks, but I more prefer to support local and find the hidden gems of the Valley.

Coffee is definitely one of my essentials so knowing the best of the local spots in an Arizona Essential in my book!

Would love to hear about Arizona's other coffee spots so what and where is everyone's favorite place to get a cup o' joe?

Please comment or e-mail me and let us know your favorite coffee house!

No comments:

Post a Comment