Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daily Deals!

I'm really enjoying these daily deal sites! 


I found my husband some great lunch deals (at places he already dines, local companies) from various deal sites and I found a few girl-y deals for the rest of the family @ Weeklyplus - a deal site I stumbled on tonight. I am putting the link here in case anyone wants to subscribe, too. 


FYI I have not made any money on this blog but if I do, it will go for giveaways and local causes (also, our family adopted a feral cat colony that we provide food and medical to) - so I totally appreciate any ad clicks I get. And I do return the favor to other blogger's because I know how many clicks it takes just to get a penny - which, I have yet to earn a whole penny! No big deal, I am not here for the $ , I am here for the fun! 


Anyhow, if you would like to see the deals at WeeklyPlus, please click. For three referrals you get a weeklyplus amount to spend at the website - fun for giveaways.



No comments:

Post a Comment