Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Be Outdoors Arizona - Take the Pledge, Donate, Join an Event etc. - Keep Kids Active in the Arizona Outdoors!




Take the Be Outdoors Arizona Pledge!




Be Outdoors Arizona has a simple mission - the mission is to encourage continuous, outdoor , nature-centered activities and experiences that will enrich the lives of children!


How cool and how simple, right?


Our family spends a lot of time in the Arizona outdoors.  We raised our kids on inexpensive outdoor events,  visits to local parks, cheap road trips, Salt River Tubing,  and camping. Today, my kids are a bit older and now my husband and I sneak off for rides on the Harley. We have a sissy bar bag on the back that we keep our bedrolls in, ready to go!   


I blog sitting outside, on my balcony, enjoying my morning coffee! If I wasn't recovering from injuries, I would be doing more than enjoying my balcony view, that's for sure! 


Anyhow, if adults get antsy and thrive on time spent outdoors, imagine what being outdoors can do for the kids? If you are looking for a fun, outdoor,  volunteer experience; Be Outdoors Arizona, may be the opportunity for you! No time to volunteer? They accept donations, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment